EFFECTIVE DATE: 15 JAN, 2017
EFFECTIVE DATE: 15 JAN, 2017
By choosing to use the EYWAMEDIA Programmatic Ad Exchange Platform for you or entering an in-to-this agreement on behalf of other legal entity, you are required to agree and understand to follow and abide by these guidelines. This content guideline is for publishers, advertisers, demand-side partners, supply-side partners, ad networks, ad agencies or any media companies.
These guidelines describe general requirement, ad quality, site quality and prohibited content for ads, landing page to which your ad clicks-through and sites to sell ad inventory. Failure to follow may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed or rejection of the site you added or termination of your account. EYWAMEDIA reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad or any sites for any reason, in our sole discretion, including content that negatively affect our relationship with our users.
EYWAMEDIA reserves the right to modify or update this policy at any time and notify you in writing or updated in the EYWAMEDIA website. EYWAMEDIA will notify you of any change in content guidelines by either emailing you (to the email address you have provided) or updated on the EYWAMEDIA website from time to time. Your continued use of the EYWAMEDIA Services after such notification affirms your acceptance;
1. General Requirement:
Please note that in addition to the below list you must also ensure that the ads also strictly comply with any region-specific-requirements, regulations and/or laws.
Your use of the Services must comply with all applicable laws and regulations for advertising material based on the country you live and any country where your ads are served. You are responsible to comply with self-regulatory group guideline including but not limited to, the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") 2015 Code of Conduct, the NAI 2015 Mobile Code of Conduct, the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA")'s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and Application of Self-Regulatory Principles to the Mobile Environment ("DAA Principles"), the DAA's Application of the Self-Regulatory Principles of Transparency and Control to Data Used Across Devices, the Interactive Advertising Bureau ("IAB") Europe EU Framework for Online Behavioral Advertising, the Australian Digital Advertising Alliance's ("ADAA") Best Practice Guideline for Online Behavioural Advertising, and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation ("APEC") Privacy Framework, regardless of your membership status with any of these organizations.
2. Ad Quality:
You must need to go through the EYWAMEDIA validation process to approve each creative (advertisement) and landing page to use EYWAMEDIA platform. EYWAMEDIA validation process ensures that all creative and landing pages validated by a person; someone physically checks that the creative is compliant to all ad eligibility requirements and it is safe to run. Once ad creative cleared the validation process and is in running mode advertiser cannot change or edit creative; the advertiser only deletes creative and create new creative, which needs to go through the validation process again. To increase the likelihood that your ad will be approved, you should ensure that your advertisement fits within the size parameters specified and complies with all of the applicable submission requirements and does not contain any prohibited content mention in section 4. Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer. You are solely responsible for all ads that you create, upload or traffic using the Services. EYWAMEDIA is not liable for any loss or damage that your ads or landing page may cause to you or others. You represent to EYWAMEDIA that you have all rights and permissions necessary to traffic your ads using the Services. If any damage was caused by your ads to a third-party partner, EYWAMEDIA reserves the right to pass your contact details to the affected party.
3.The site and ad placement Quality:
You must need to go through the EYWAMEDIA validation process to approve each site to use EYWAMEDIA platform. EYWAMEDIA validation process ensures that all sites that you upload to sell your ad inventory, validated by a person; someone physically check that there is no prohibited content on site. Once the site is cleared the validation process, we continuously monitor the approved site for the content. If we found any prohibited content on site which is already approved, EYWAMEDIA may remove that site or terminate your account. To increase the likelihood that your site will be approved, you should ensure that your site does not contain any prohibited content mention in section 4. You are solely responsible for all sites that you upload to sell ad inventory using the EYWAMEDIA platform. If any damage was caused by your sites to a third-party partner, EYWAMEDIA reserves the right to pass your contact details to the affected party.
EYWAMEDIA provides Linking and Trafficking Guidelines to the publisher for proper Ad placement. The publisher shall place the EYWAMEDIA HTML Insertion Code on all appropriate pages within its Site(s). Publishers shall not alter, sell or disclose the EYWAMEDIA HTML Insertion Code in any way without EYWAMEDIA's prior written consent. The EYWAMEDIA HTML Insertion Code for Advertising Material may not be used on a web page other than one located at an approved Site and may not be distributed or submitted to any newsgroup, e-mail distribution list, chat room, guest books, or other location which would result in the execution of such code without a bona fide visit to an approved Web Site. Advertising Material must not be modified from the original format without consent from EYWAMEDIA.
4. Prohibited Content
EYWAMEDIA does not accept that you display any prohibited content, products or services listed below to any ads or sites.
- 1. Alcohol & Tobacco and related paraphernalia
- 2. Content devoted to the promotion of beer, hard alcohol, tobacco or tobacco-related products.
- 3. Anti or Hateful Speech - Content promoting violence or advocating against a particular group is not permitted. This includes but is not limited to groups identified by their:
- 1. Colour
- 2. Race or ethnic origin
- 3. National origin
- 4. Religion
- 5. Beliefs
- 6. Political Association
- 7. Disability
- 8. Criminal record
- 9. Age
- 10. Veteran status
- 11. Sexual orientation/gender identity
- 4. Violence
- 1. Injury to human beings
- 2. Assault/rape
- 3. Injury to animals
- 4. Blood and dismemberment, human beings
- 5. Blood and dismemberment, animals
- 6. Torture or killing of human beings
- 7. Torture or killing of animals
- 5. Obscenity and sexual material
- 1. Content (videos, images, etc.) which is sexual or pornographic in nature
- 2. Nudity
- 3. Sex toys
- 4. Obscured or implied sexual acts
- 5. Explicit sexual language
- 6. Explicit sexual acts
- 7. Visible sexual touching
- 6. Drugs - Content promoting drugs and drug paraphernalia. This includes drug accessories, illegal drugs, prescription drugs, recreational drugs and herbal drugs such as salvia and magic mushrooms.
- 7. Gambling - Content devoted to the promotion of gambling, wagering or betting of any kind. (Only applies to the US and other countries in which such content is illegal.)
- 8. Dating, dating websites that promote love and commitment.
- 9. Prostitution - Content promoting prostitution.
- 10. Content promoting Weapons - Content promoting certain weapons, such as firearms, explosives, ammunition, balisongs, butterfly knives, and brass knuckles.
- 11. Content promoting any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, etc.)
- 12. Adult content, product, services. Adult content includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Example: Images may not be overly sexual, imply nudity, show excessive amounts of skin or cleavage, or focus unnecessarily on body parts - even if portrayed for artistic or educational reasons.
- 13. Content that specifically targets minors under 13 years old.
- 14. Content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- 15. Content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person's race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name. EXAMPLE: Referring to people's personal attributes is not allowed. Using the word "other" may also cause your ad to be disapproved.
- 16. Shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent content. Example: Images that are scary, gory or sensational are not allowed as they may shock or evoke a negative response from viewers.
- 17. Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
- 1. Content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- 2. Non-functional landing pages. This includes landing pages that interfere with a person's ability to navigate away from the page.
- 3. Adware, spyware, P2P application, malware, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
- 4. Bad grammar or punctuation. Symbols, numbers, and letters must be used properly.
- 5. Money offers or other similar money-making opportunities that are legally questionable.
- 6. Money-making opportunities
- 18. Images that portray nonexistent functionality. EXAMPLE: Images may not portray nonexistent functionality such as a "play" button that suggests video capability or a "close" button that doesn't close.
- 19. Images that contain "before-and-after" images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. EXAMPLE: Images that emphasize an "ideal" body or body parts, or images showing unexpected or unlikely results - such as "before and after images" - are not allowed.
- 20. Payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday.
- 21. Content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positionings, such as overly sensationalized headlines, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality ad content.
- 22. Content that transmits inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- 23. Content under construction or incomplete.
- 24. Content violating Federal privacy laws, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.