EFFECTIVE DATE: 15 JAN, 2017
EFFECTIVE DATE: 15 JAN, 2017
1. Covers our policies regarding our corporate website or any other website on which policy is posted or information we get through other web portal and services we make available to you and business partners.
2. Covers our policy regarding Advertisers, Publishers or Ad Exchanges that use EYWAMEDIA services and information we receive about end-users of the website or mobile applications("APP") that use EYWAMEDIA services.
You acknowledge that you ("Client", "you", or "your") have read, understood and agree to this policy.
1. Our policy regarding EYWAMEDIA websites
EYWAMEDIA websites provide the information regarding EYWAMEDIA, our products and services. When you visit EYWAMEDIA websites, we collect information you choose to provide us and we may automatically collect information.
(i) Information we collect automatically that does not personally identify you through EYWAMEDIA websites:
We use this information we collect to send you personalized advertisements across the Internet. Our display advertising partners may then help us retarget ads to you on other sites based on your interactions with the EYWAMEDIA Websites.
You may learn more about opting out ("Opt-out") of Online Interest-Based Advertising by visiting Opt-Out our corporate website.
(ii) Information you choose to provide us through EYWAMEDIA websites:
We may collect information including personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, company name, industry, other billing information and any additional details you provide; which you choose to provide us when you visit our websites and request information about our services, register with EYWAMEDIA to use our services, enable billing, sign up to receive EYWAMEDIA news, apply for a job, or participate in a survey or otherwise provide feedback about our products and services.
We use this information we collect to register you as a customer, to provide you information about products and services you request; to improve our websites, products, and services, to process a job application; to send a service-related message such as notifications, confirmations, updates, promotional emails. When required by law, we obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages.
You may learn more about opting out ("Opt-out") of receiving promotional emails by visiting Opt-Out our corporate website.
(iii) How we share information we collect from EYWAMEDIA websites:
We may share the information we collect through the EYWAMEDIA Websites in the following situation with your consent through this policy
- With our affiliates
- With third parties that help us to operate our business and provide our services
- As part of a business purchase, sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of all or substantially all of our assets, reorganization or liquidation, bankruptcy, or in connection with steps taken in anticipation of such an event (e.g. due diligence);
- When required by law or in response to lawful processes, such as a subpoena, or to cooperate in good faith with a request from a government or law enforcement agency or official, including for purposes of national security and law enforcement;
- If we believe sharing the information may prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury, or loss; or
- If we believe sharing the information is necessary to protect our, or any other person's or entity's, interests, rights, property, or safety, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
2. Our policy regarding EYWAMEDIA services
(i) Information we collect through EYWAMEDIA services:
We may collect a variety of information about End Users of website or mobile applications ("APP") that use EYWAMEDIA services whether through our SDK or placing pixels or through other partnerships and tools such client-facing APIs including : Device type, Unique device identifier, browser type and language, operating system, Geolocation, IP address, Mobile IDs, Apps that you have installed, Network provider, the carrier user ID.
We use the information we collect strictly to the extent necessary in order to provide, maintain, protect and improve EYWAMEDIA Services and to protect our Partners and Users, in particular for the following specific purposes:
- Serving Ads. Allowing our publishers to offer advertising inventory in their applications and websites, and our advertisers to bid on and fill that inventory;
- Optimization of our Services. EYWAMEDIA collects stores and uses user information on a no-name basis in order to maintain, protect and improve the EYWAMEDIA Services.
- Quality and Fraud Control. EYWAMEDIA uses certain personal information to monitor the quality of the EYWAMEDIA Services and to detect and prevent fraudulent use. Hereby, EYWAMEDIA also uses contracted third party services;
- Segmentation. We may use the information collected to evaluate Users' interests and behavior on a pseudonymous, no-name basis in order to be able to deliver tailored content
- Geo-Targeting, allowing EYWAMEDIA and its Partners to serve ads based on Users' location; and
- Frequency Capping, restricting the number of times a User is shown a particular ad.
(ii) How we share information we collect from EYWAMEDIA websites:
Generally, we share the Service Information with Clients and Partners in order to provide EYWAMEDIA Services. For example, we share the Service Information with:
- Advertisers: We may report certain information on User activity to our advertisers, in order to provide the EYWAMEDIA Services;
- Publishers. We may share information with our publishers in order to help them understand how users are engaging with ads, and which kind of ads are published in their apps or web service;
- EYWAMEDIA Affiliates. We may share your information with EYWAMEDIA affiliates in order to be able to provide the EYWAMEDIA Services;
- Auxiliary Service Providers. We may share certain of your information with third parties to facilitate our EYWAMEDIA Services; information may in particular be shared with service providers in the fields of fraud prevention, error detection and content delivery networks.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent;
- Aggregated Data. EYWAMEDIA strives to share only aggregated data collected through our platform so that the information normally cannot be associated with you or your specific device.
3. Third-party websites and apps
This Policy only applies to the EYWAMEDIA Websites and the EYWAMEDIA Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or disclosures of websites, developers, or apps that access or use the EYWAMEDIA Websites or EYWAMEDIA Services. Likewise, when you access the EYWAMEDIA Websites, you may be directed to other websites that are also beyond our control. We encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of such third parties and websites, and the industry tools that we have referenced in this Policy.
4. Data Access and Retention
Generally speaking, we retain the information collected from the EYWAMEDIA Websites and EYWAMEDIA Services for as long as necessary to achieve our objectives as detailed in this Policy, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Data Security
We have administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are designed to protect the information from loss, misuse, or alteration. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
To assist with data security, you understand that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF ANY ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS THAT CAN BE USED TO ACCESS ANY ACCOUNT WITH EYWAMEDIA. ANY ACTIONS TAKEN USING YOUR ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
EYWAMEDIA does not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under the age of thirteen. EYWAMEDIA obtains from publishers some anonymous usage data, such as tracking ID numbers, device information or IP addresses. EYWAMEDIA, however, does not know who these users are or how old they are. Nor EYWAMEDIA makes any efforts to find out the identity of Users. If EYWAMEDIA makes use of such data, it is only for the purpose of its internal operations. In addition, EYWAMEDIA does not disclose personal information if EYWAMEDIA has actual knowledge that the information has been collected from children under the age of thirteen in the United States in contradiction with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and the regulation thereunder. For all COPPA-related questions, please contact us at privacy@EYWAMEDIA.com.
7. Users from outside Singapore
The EYWAMEDIA Websites and EYWAMEDIA Services are provided, supported, and hosted in Singapore, and their operation is governed by Singapore law. If you are using the EYWAMEDIA Websites or EYWAMEDIA Ad Services from outside Singapore, be aware that your Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the Singapore and other countries where our facilities are located. The data protection and other laws of Singapore might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the EYWAMEDIA Websites or EYWAMEDIA Services, you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share your information as described in this Policy.
We may occasionally update this Policy to reflect changes to our privacy practices. The amended Policy will be displayed on the EYWAMEDIA Websites. Please check our Policy regularly to ensure you have read the latest version and to stay informed of our privacy practices. Your continued access to and use of the EYWAMEDIA Websites and EYWAMEDIA Services constitute your acknowledgment of this Policy and any updates.
9. Contacting Us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org